Built on a hill overlooking the Fall River valley, the Club was formally opened in November 1921 as a place for local oilmen, businessmen, ranchers and their families to socialize. The original two-story clubhouse was lost to fire in the 1970's and replaced by a modern single-story structure. Over the years, the Club has served a place where family and friends can get together in a safe, quiet environment.
The Club is a private club providing fine food, drinks, golf, swimming, and friendship in a scenic Flinthills setting. Guests are welcome to visit the Club with a member, and visitors from outside the Eureka school district may use the Club facilities on a fee basis.
The facilities may be rented for reunions, wedding receptions, parties, business meetings, and other special events. Adult beverages are served to both members and guests, subject to Kansas state laws governing Class A private clubs.
The Club has one of the largest private swimming pools in Kansas. Enjoy a cool drink and food while the kids swim!
The Club's beautiful nine-hole golf course is available to members and out-of-town guests as long as weather permits. Cart and stall rentals are available as well as a well-stocked Pro Shop.